Monday, May 13, 2013

The Bureau: XCom Declassified makes me do a U-Turn

I will freely admit that when they announced that XCOM (back before the Turn Based Version was revealed) would be remade in the 50's, I grimaced.

The graphics weren't what I was expected.
The time line wasn't what I expected.
The gameplay wasn't what I expected.

THIS WAS NOT XCOM.

Thankfully, they listened and gave us XCOM.

Now, they're giving us XCom again, just in a different manner.

Look at this game play video of The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (what used to be XCOM before XCOM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2aVslpAb17c#!

Wow.

That's.. That's XCom... Not QUITE the XCOM, but a hell of a lot better then what I was led to believe.

Oh, and please, Please, PLEASE give us Mass Effect 3 style Multiplayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment